Anti Bullying Websites
- www.antibullying.net/youngpeople.htm – here you will find a choice of ‘buddies’ who voice their experiences and what you should do if you are being bullied.
- www.bullying.co.uk – this is the Bullying UK charity website, providing links and advice on the subject of bullying.
- www.anti-bullyingalliance.org – here is the anti-bullying alliance where you can find information about tackling bullying problems and even events which you are invited to join in with to help to stop bullying.
- www.nspcc.org.uk – if you feel that you know someone who is, or are yourself, being subjected to abuse inside or outside of home, then the NSPCC can provide guidance and help for those in need.
- www.childline.org.uk – Childline provide a confidential helping hand when you aren’t feeling happy.
- Brookburn’s Six Golden Rules – If you need reminding of our values!