Can you help?
The PTA would love to hear from you if you are willing to give us AN HOUR OF YOUR TIME for any of the PTA events and activities below.
You could volunteer to do any of the following:
- work on a stall for an hour
- bake some cakes
- sell books on a Friday afternoon when school finishes
- sell tickets/give out leaflets in the school playground
- contact a local business to sponsor a page of the school calendar
- help set up or clear away
- etc…… the list is endless!
We are currently looking for volunteers for:
- helping out with the children’s Christmas Cards during the day on 5th October
- helping out at the Halloween Disco Thursday 25th October on the stalls or setting up or clearing away or baking cakes for the cake stalls
- helping out with the local business sponsorship for the PTA school calendars
ALL WE ASK FOR IS AN HOUR OF YOUR TIME TO HELP SUPPORT THE EDUCATION OF PUPILS IN THIS SCHOOL!!
Please contact us by either emailing
Brookburn PTA Diary Dates
- AGM – 8 October 2012
- Halloween Disco – 25 October 2012
- Winter Fair – 23 November 2012
- Spring Disco – 7 March 2013 (tie in with World Book Day)
- Summer Disco – 9 May 2013
- Summer Fair – 8 June 2013